Contract: Permanent - Part Time
Role: Registered Nurse
Hours: 18 – 48
River Meadows Nursing Home
18 – 48 hours per week nights
Part time or full time nights contracts available
We now have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join Springcare, where every day you can make a difference to someone’s live.
Here at Springcare, we believe that good Nurses all share and work under the same set of six values.
- Care is at the core of what our nurses do. The care that they deliver helps to improve the health of our residents.
- Showing compassion and building relationships with our residents. These relationships are based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Having courage to be able to make the right choices for those they care for, and to be able to adapt to new challenges.
- Communication skills such as sharing information and listening to others.
- Commitment to those they care for
- Having the competence and natural ability to understand our resident’s needs and being able to deliver effective care using their expertise, clinical and technical knowledge.
Not only do our nursing team provide nursing care to our residents, they also help to make our residents lives fulfilled and care for them all as if they were their own family, whilst delivering the highest standards of care.
Just some of the daily tasks that a Registered Nurse with Springcare may carry out could be:
- Taking temperatures & blood pressures
- Administering medication and applying dressings
- Monitoring residents, updating and reviewing care plan records.
- Leading handover information to colleagues at the end of a shift
- Communicating with other healthcare professionals
Skills, knowledge, and experience required for the role:
- Demonstrate excellent care planning and clinical skills.
- Show sensitivity, understanding and a desire to help others
- A good knowledge of National Standards and a commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of practise
- Hold a current and active NMC pin number
- Be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or handheld device
- Have experience of leading, motivating & managing staff
- Previous experience within a care-setting
Our care team provide 24-hour care, where day care shifts are worked from 8am until 8pm, and night-time shifts are from 8pm until 8am.
Typical Shift patterns for Night Shift Contracts
What Springcare can offer to you:
- Permanent full and part time day or night contracts – with access to our work placed pension scheme
- Early pay using Wage Stream App – you can withdraw up to 50% of your earnings in advance of your pay.
- Access to Blue Light Card – where you can make savings across hundreds of national retailers
- Full support with ongoing CPD & Revalidation and access to fully funded training for nationally recognised qualifications with career progression opportunities.
- Refer a friend £££ scheme for each friend that you recommend (T&C apply)
- Access to counselling and wellbeing support.
- Family friendly policies
- Smooth robust recruitment process through our portal.
Successful applicants would require two written references, a standard/enhanced DBS (depending on role) and evidence of a right to work in the UK check.
If you are interested in becoming a Registered Nurse with Springcare, have the qualities that we believe make our nurses fantastic, we would love to hear from you and be a part of your new chapter in care.
Springcare are committed to safe and fair recruitment, safeguarding, and protecting those we care for and serve. We make sure all our staff are vetted, selected, trained and supervised fairly and to a high standard so that they can provide safe, effective and compassionate care.
Job alert signup
Please enter your details below. When new vacancies matching your criteria are added, you will receive an email with details and a link to apply. You can unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking a link included in the email.