Role: Head Office
Compliance Manager Maintenance
We have an exciting opportunity for a compliance manager within our maintenance team for our care home group Springcare across Shropshire, Cheshire, Wirral, Worcestershire and East Midlands.
This post will be based from Head Office in Whitchurch Shropshire but you will be required to travel around the group.
The successful applicant will have the following experience and knowledge:
- Hiring, training and firing maintenance staff.
- Stepping in to help coordinate more complex maintenance work.
- Management of budgets and approval of expenses.
- Previous maintenance experience.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
NEBOSHH, Health and safety and ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management (Facilities Management) are all desired.
Driving licence and IBOSHH are essential skills.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role but aren’t inclusive
- Responsible for the effective delivery, management and compliance of the statutory and contractual obligations within an assigned property portfolio. Ensure the programme for the fourth coming year considers budget and risk.
- Responsible for working and contractual relationships with assigned service providers (internally and externally) in line with agreed contracts. Supporting assigned Springcare contract managers to ensure service delivery to their assigned sites and schemes.
- Management of the assigned service charge budgets including contribution to budget setting, identifying and implementing cost savings and efficiencies.
- You will work closely with the Senior Building Manager, colleagues, other key stakeholders and internal customers to maintain adherence with Springcare’s policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with any changes in legislation and the implications this will have on Springcare, making any necessary recommendations.
- Ensure the standards and targets set for customer satisfaction and compliance are fully met.
- Carry out regular audits and quality checks across all facilities service lines to ensure quality is maintained.
- Review and manage compliance activity to ensure building remain safe and compliant.
- Carry out HSQE monitoring activity across site and manage all site inductions for all facilities staff carrying out works.
- Hiring and management of subcontractors and other vendors for specialised maintenance work.
Job alert signup
Please enter your details below. When new vacancies matching your criteria are added, you will receive an email with details and a link to apply. You can unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking a link included in the email.